Photos are turning up from cameras all over the place. Some of these are gradually being uploaded to our Flickr photostream, which you can see by clicking here.
We'd love to include your photos and videos too! If you've uploaded them somewhere please send us a link. Alternatively, just let me know if you'd like some of your pics on our Flickr site with full acknowledgement of photographer and copyright - Click to email Ally
I'd love to think that everyone who took part can be seen somewhere, in at least one of the photos from the weekend.
We've had so many complementary comments from sides taking part that I thought it would be nice to put them here.
- It was great to be part
of the weekend and to see so many other teams. Can I send a personal thanks for
the superb organisation, from the info sent out prior to the weekend and the
packs we got on arrival to the very complicated business of making sure we all danced with different teams at each spot, which can't have
been an easy task.
Westmorland Step and Garland Dancers
- I just wanted to say thank you so much for the wonderful day of dancing you organised for us all last Saturday. All the members of Leap To Your Feet and Soya Band had a brilliant day. It was so well organised and the refreshments were much appreciated. Your stewards ensured we all knew where we were going and what we had to do. it all made for a very relaxed day of dancing and in such a beautiful setting!!
- Winkleigh Morris would like to thank both you and all members of Belfagan Morris for such a superb weekend. We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, especially dancing with so many different sides. Well done with the organisation, it obviously took a great deal of thought and forward planning.
- I think we should be thanking you! It was a lovely day and all so well
The Buttercross Belles
- ... a very big THANK YOU to you and the Belfagan team for organising such a fine event in Keswick on Saturday, and even arranging for the weather to stay
dry throughout! We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, the timetabling seemed to work like clockwork, the refreshments were ample and delicious and our young
dancers, especially, had a great time!
Among others things, they were fascinated to see so many different types of dancing
and enjoyed watching their various moves.
- Thank you so much for inviting Strictly Clog. We had a lovely weekend and will hopefully see you again next May. Please thank the rest of the team for all the hard work (and cake!!).
We had a good journey home via the Westmorland Farm Shop! Thank you
again for a fantastic weekend, great organisation, great tours and a great
atmosphere - many, many thanks to you all!
Melanie Barber, President, Morris Federation
- Just like to say well done for a very well organised Day of Dance. I hope that Sunday went equally well, and that you are all recovering from the exhaustion!!
Mr Wilkins' Shilling
- ... thought I should mention that I have fallen deeply in love with the Lake
Fee Lock, Morris Federation Secretary
you on behalf of the Crows for an excellent and well organised
Stone the Crows
- A massive thank you to all of you for a superb weekend! Brilliant organisation, wonderful company, lots of fun and a beautiful setting. Reckon the bar has been raised even further for next year!!! Well done one and all, from all of Shrewsbury Morris.
- ... thank you to Belfagan on behalf of Solway Morris for a great day of dance.
- Thank you so much for organising the weekend. You all did an amazing job and everything went like clockwork. Excellent cakes too, by the way!
- We had a great time in Keswick. Thank you for all the wonderful organisation by your team. And the cake! Congratulations all round!
Betty Lupton's Ladle Lakers
- Thanks for a lovely AGM weekend. Rainbow Morris
- Thank you and Belfagan for your superb organisation - it can't have been easy with all those teams! Sorry we could only come for the day but we all enjoyed ourselves very much.
Furness Clog Dancers
- Just a quickie from Crook Morris to thank ... Belfagan for a lovely day on Saturday. It was great to be together with so many other sides from all over the country. We particularly enjoyed our dance spot in Hope Park.